Planning in Shropshire, Powys and Wales
A flexible range of services can be provided to suit your particular need.
Basic preliminary plans through to a full range of design & construction management services.
Chartered Building Surveying Consultancy.
Principal activities – design and management of construction projects and the surveying of buildings and property.
These services are provided to companies, private individuals and organisations.
Generally repeat work with an established client base, developed in excess of 30 years trading.
Clients include individual private individuals, business clients, community hall committees, Local Authority Grant Department, Industrialists. Substantial works have been carried out for Company clients including: national utilities, industrial, manufacturing and hotel companies.
Typical Projects Undertaken
- Houses and bungalows.
- Formation of new, and alterations to existing access.
- Barn conversions.
- Alterations and extensions.
- Refurbishment and renovations.
- Agricultural Buildings
- Design, contract administration, planning supervision of industrial buildings and extensions.
- Design, contract administration, planning supervision of improvements / extensions to community halls under grant funding arrangements (typically from the Lottery Fund / Local Authority grants.)
- Design, Planning, Building Regulations Applications and Supervision of hotel extensions, conference facilities, spa and hotel accommodation.
- Repairs and alterations to listed buildings.
- Certificates of lawful use.
- Change of use applications.
- Planning Powys.
- Planning Shropshire.
- Welshpool, Oswestry, Wrexham, Newtown, Shrewsbury, Llanfyllin, Llangynog, Chirk, Gobowen, Llanymynech, Four Crosses, Powys, Shropshire, Cheshire.